- (2) – 20-minute running time halves
- 5-minute break at half time
- The last 2 minutes of each game will be stop time
- A horn will sound at the end of each half
- A separate clock will keep penalty time and penalty starts as soon as the penalized player gets to the penalty box
Timing For Finals Series
- Men’s and Women’s Semifinal games will be (2) – 25-minute running halves. The last 2 minutes of each half will be stop time.
- Women’s Final: (2) – 30-minute halves. The last 2 minutes of each half will be stop time.
- Men’s Masters and Grandmasters Finals: (4) – 12-minute quarters. The last 2-minutes of the second and fourth quarter will be stop time.
- Men’s Elite Final: (4) – 15-minutes quarters. The last 2-minutes of the second and fourth quarter will be stop time.
Sudden victory will follow the completion of a tied game after a 2-minute break. The sudden victory period will be 4 minutes of running time with no time outs allowed. Goal defended will remain the same for the first overtime and exchanged each period thereafter. A face off will begin each period with a 1-minute break between periods.
Women: One 2-min team timeout per half
Men: One 2-min team timeout per half
Timeouts will stop the play clock and time outs may be called by the team in possession, any place on the field