Travel & Lodging
Spending Time In Hawaii
A Lacrosse Vacation Like No OtherOne of the best parts of the Hawaii Lacrosse tournament is spending a long weekend (or more) in paradise. Hawaii is truly one of the most beautiful places on earth and is a big reason why we have so many returning participants every year.
Our generous partners make it easy and affordable to travel to the Hawaii Lacrosse Tournament to enjoy an extended stay in paradise. This year, we are excited to announce discounted hotel rates at the following resorts:
Air, Hotel, & Ground Transportation
More Info Coming Soon
Tips For Travel to Oahu
- Book flights to Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on Oahu. The tournament takes place at Kapiolani Park in Waikiki. If you fly into Maui, Kauai or Big Island it is a very long swim to get to Oahu!
- 95% of Oahu’s hotels are located in Waikiki. You’ll find a plethora of restaurants, bars and nightlife there. Additionally, Kapiolani Park is just a walk or short cab ride from hotels in Waikiki.
- Much of Oahu’s natural beauty may be found outside of Waikiki. There are wonderful activities, some resorts and other accommodations outside of Waikiki.
- Many people who have not frequented the island of Oahu say the roads are not intuitive. You may want to consider adding a GPS service to your rental car, an option now available with some rental agencies.
- Consider using the following website for planning your trips on the bus http://www.google.com/transit
- Those who do not have vaccinations will have to get covid clearance tests prior to travel. For more information please visit Hawaii.gov for the most recent covid regulations.