Oct. 30 -Nov. 1, 2015
There will be four divisions running concurrent events:
- Men’s Elite Division – games open to teams with players 18 years and older
- Men’s Masters Division – games open to teams with players 33 years and older
- Men’s Grand Masters Division – games open to teams with players 44 years and older
- Women’s Elite Division – games open to teams with players 18 years and older
All Men’s and Women’s divisions will have games scheduled in a round robin format before the Championships. View the 2013 Tournament Participants
Registration is now open for all divisions! Hawaii Lacrosse is proud to announce that this year, a portion of all registration fees will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project!
Registration costs per team are:
- Prior to September 1st – $1250/team
- After September 1st – $1400/team
Alternatively, you can mail a registration check to:
US Lacrosse Hawaii Chapter, 3105 Catherine St., Honolulu, Hi 96815
Tournament Event Schedule
The festivities begin Friday, October 30th. Each day is full of great on field activity, culminating on Sunday the 1st.
Social Event Calendar
As always, Hawaii Lacrosse is committed to showing visiting teams a good time! Teams are invited to socialize each night after the games, culminating in the Annual Costume Party on Sunday Night!
Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
Hawaii Lacrosse is proud to support our country’s Wounded Warriors with our annual fundraiser challenge. We have partnered with the Wounded Warrior Project to raise money for wounded veterans. This year, a portion of each team’s tournament registration fee will go to the Wounded Warrior Project! We are also having a WWP Wiki Wiki Shot Contest on Saturday!